In our initial consultation we present our company, our team, the products and services we provide and our most recent projects. We discuss the build requirements and how working with Brisbane Pre-Cast will best achieve your goals in the most efficient and effective time, at a competitive price.
When we receive the engineers drawings, our team spends time dissecting the job and working out panel-by-panel the total cost of the job from beginning to end.
Our comprehensive quotation takes into account
- Manufacture of precast panels
- Shop detailing – includes marking plans, elevation, shop drawings, propping and dowel layout.
- Transport to site
- Site erection of precast panels
- Panel-to-panel connection.
- Propping of panels including props
- Cast in plates for structural steel connections
- Cast in ferrules for steel work
- Caulking of precast panels including certification.
- Lifting and propping certification by a registered engineer
- Set out of precast panel.
- Grouting of dowel pins and panels as required
- Compliance certificate
Offer and Acceptance
Our comprehensive quotation includes our offer and acceptance page. Simply complete the quotation acceptance form and send back to our office – then we coordinate everything.
Occupational Health and Safety
Occupational Health and Safety is paramount at Brisbane Pre-Cast, complying with all applicable regulations including:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011
- AS 3600 Concrete Structures
- AS 3850 Tilt-up Construction
- National Code of Practice for Precast, Tilt-up and Concrete Elements in Building Construction
- QLD – Code of Practice for Precast, Tilt-up and Concrete Elements in Building Construction
- Environmental Protections Act 1994 and Regulations 2008
Brisbane Pre-Cast constantly strives to achieve best practice Occupational Health and Safety standards.
The manufacture of panels will start once our shop drawings has been checked and approved by the engineer, architect and builder. The panels will be delivered to site for installation after (3) three days cure.
We will organise and coordinate all transport for the delivery of your panels at a time convenient to you.
We will organise and coordinate all installation of your panels by our own installation crew at a time convenient to you.
We will organise and coordinate all post-installation of your panels at a time convenient to you.